EASY ON/OFF INSTRUCTIONS
Cuff bracelets should be bent only once to fit, with a wide enough opening to slide on and off sideways over the thinnest part of the wrist. Continuous bending might weaken and eventually break the metal.
- After the Crucifix, our bracelet has a glimmering sterling bead to represent the initial 5 beads of the rosary for saying the Our Father, 3 Hail Mary’s and a Glory Be.
- Followed by 10 sterling beads to represent one decade of the rosary.
- Pray the Glory Be on the sterling bangle.
To pray a single decade, you can slide each bead after your prayer.
To pray an entire rosary, slide a single bead away from the others after you finish each decade.
- Please check with us if you have a delivery date that is critical.
- We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Contact us via the "ASK A QUESTION" feature on this page or text/call 303-350-9435.
All items are handcrafted after your order is placed. We strive for a quick turn-around. However, depending on the complexity of the design, availability of materials and current backlog, it can take up to 10 business days to process your order. Keep in mind, jewelry this special is worth waiting for!